Sunday, October 21, 2012

In a far away land, there was a troll

oh my beloved friends, it is time to join the masses of destruction! I have walked over to the dark side. Feel the reeking dust from my betrayal to mother earth! I am forever lost in lazy technology and I have become supporter of child labour and slavery. I have moved away, far far away from the familiar comfort of Sankt Ericsson's couch and I can no longer rest my flickering fingers on petite but effective buttons of white. The connection to the world that I have escaped from for so long, is now at my doorstep, pounding and pounding on my door demanding to come in and snatch me with it's claws. I have been left only to give in to the dark forces.





 Goodbye my old white friend, we'll meet again someday. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment