Monday, May 21, 2012

Jag vill ha lakrits tandkräm

After brushing my teeth, as seen here, I'm off to meet the freckled beast of flowertown. There I will swim in puddles deep to arrive at a palace and meet king Raja, as a wise girl named Mary Lennox once told me, could fit the entire universe in his throat. AHA! you might say "but isn't the universe always expanding"? well my fellow dreamcathers, it is. So it means that Raja is a very big big giant so you will have to paint him dark dark ocean blue to make him blend in with the night sky. If you're a bit confused after this segment, don't worry, eat a snickers.

ramlösa är inte loka

1 comment:

  1. ...ännu en fantastisk text...av denna fantastiska varelse...men nog hade jag lite problem att fatta vissa delar - det skall erkännas....enklast var nog sista raden..

    ReplyDelete