Monday, March 5, 2012

I hope you step on a lego



Yes indeed, precisely what I should do. Perhaps after I watch som tv, comb the dog, walk the dog, water the plants, find the missing silver ring and earn some kronor, call the monster at ax-food and be eaten alive, then maybe browse on etsy, think about insignificant things, listen through my spotify list, all 357 tracks, drive to paris, buy a pendant with a dandelion inside, eat sorbet ice-cream with raspberry, mango and melon, then fly to new zealand and pet some sheep, maybe I'll pass through a nice place by the sea and swim until I'm a mermaid. Then I might bring out my school books, and fall asleep on them. I have a plan.

tais-toi, je danse.

3 comments:

  1. EKKAN! du skriver från hjärtat min vän! BÄSTA BLOGGEN EVAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. jag har världens bästa läsare!!

    jag borde hamna på någon top tio lista.

    ReplyDelete