Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ett normalt inlägg för alla er köttbulle och makaroner people.

Today I will read the snakes way on the hällemountain, I have a feeling it might feel a little bit like that ^^^^^when I read it. I have to read it. I'll probably skim through it. Lord help me I'm so uncommitted to this thing we call schoolwork. Hard work, work. My source of life and I will hunt down a relatively new secondhand thing on Bogatan, best of luck to us whimsy ladybugs. Mother nature has also been very generous with this fine weather we have today, I might get some freckles on my snout. We no longer have minus Celsius so my beloved spring jacket will come to life again, I just have to scrape the mold of.


The delicious chickpeas are dancing in my gut transforming into mush. Bon appetite!

1 comment:

  1. bara typ asså bah ääääääääääääääääääääääälskar dina bilder pjuxx! tatatatatahhhhiiiiiiniiiiipasta så snygga!

    ReplyDelete